Marketing & Communications Manager
We are looking for an individual to develop and manage Omatic’s corporate and product marketing initiatives. As the voice of the company, this candidate will be the main point of contact for all communications, collateral, promotions, and news. The Marketing & Communications Manager will be responsible for developing key relationships in the industry, designing product campaigns and promotions, promoting Omatic news through various outlets, supporting the sales team to hit goals, and strategize how to maximize Omatic's reach. We are looking for a creative, compelling, dedicated marketing professional who is eager to help our clients see the full benefits of the Omatic tools. This position will report to the VP of Sales & Marketing.
Duties & Responsibilities:
● Work collaboratively with the different teams to create and manage integrated marketing strategies to help build organization’s awareness of Omatic’s products and services.
● Write all external communications including but not limited to: collateral materials, website content, monthly newsletters, press releases, client emails, and company blog content. Ability to apply concepts across platforms and maintain consistency is a must.
● Update and maintain company's promotional calendar throughout all channels and provide sales team with materials needed to support campaigns. Provide quarterly reporting metrics on results of campaign efforts.
● Create and update collateral, case studies, company facts, white papers, web content, newsletters, signage, and ads.
● Manage several events throughout the year including planning, organizing, and execution of tradeshows, client and partner events, and other industry gatherings.
● Work to maintain company's branding and visual identity guidelines to ensure consistent adherence across all internal and external platforms.
● Manage efforts related to client fan club including database management, referrals process, and rewards program.
● Manage various cross-company marketing projects throughout the year with outside organizations.
● Create and publish social media content, while managing the social media calendar and efforts for the organization to ensure a consistent voice throughout the year.
● Serve as an internal resource for sales, professional services, development, and support teams on various creative activities related to the company.
● Maintain monthly marketing budget and provide monthly reports to management.
Required Experience & Skills:
● Nonprofit industry and/or Blackbaud products experience preferred
● Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to write/explain technical concepts as well as more creative forms
● Attention to detail with a strong ability to organize, manage, and execute
● Superior time management skills, with the ability to handle multiple projects at a time and prioritize based on direction
● Microsoft Office experience including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
● Constant Contact experience a plus
● Creative design experience is a plus, but not required, including utilizing Adobe Creative suite including Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign or similar products
● Understanding of basic web platforms needed; prior experience with Dot Net Nuke or Drupal a plus
Please send resume to Careers@OmaticSoftware.com